Get Started Here
Our Services - how we can assist you
There is a lot to think about when starting your own FM radio station and it can be difficult to know even where to start. You need to think about the most suitable type of license based on your intended programming, whether it is an option to buy an existing radio station license rather than engineering a new one, what all of the various options will likely cost - the list goes on.
What we do is explain all the options to you to help you understand the best course of action to be taking. We have many years experience assisting people all around the world with the information and knowledge they need to get on air.
As part of our service we:
- explain the different licensing options available to you and provide cost estimates based on each option
- detail the process on how to apply for a license the right way
- provide information on music royalties - how these work and how much it all costs
- offer tips to help you minimize your initial and ongoing costs
- explain all the available options and the associated costs
- provide tips on choosing the best transmission equipment for your requirements, including advice on how many broadcast watts you may need
- tricks for setting up internet (streaming) stations
- provide tips on radio automation software, DJs, staff and on air presenters
- instructions on scheduling, and determing what studio space may be needed
All the recommendations and advice you will receive from us is the result of many years experience of working for radio stations and running radio stations ourselves.
Our expert team is here to help you through the process of setting up your FM radio station. We provide all the initial information, advice and support that you will need - and we present this in easy to understand language without using industry jargon.
We have helped many people around the world who share your ambition to setup a radio station. Years of industry experience ensures that we can help you to succeed. The first step is to get in contact with us to discuss your ideas, and from there we can decide which route to take. We will offer our expertise and encouragement from start to finish.
10685-B Hazelhurst Dr. #6369
Houston, TX 77043