Mulcher Broadcasting’s Services
You don’t want to pay penalties for broadcasting without a license.
You don’t want to waste your time and money applying for incorrect licenses. And you don’t want to purchase equipment that’s unnecessary or wrong for your needs.
That’s why Mulcher Broadcasting is right for you.
Our comprehensive service gives you all the information and advice you need to set up your own FM radio station, including:
- Explaining the different licensing options available
- Cost estimates based on each licensing option and details of ongoing costs
- Recommendations on which option is best for you
- Walking you through the process of applying for a license
- Tips on getting the best out of your transmission equipment
- Details on how music licensing and royalties work, and how much you can expect to pay
- Tips on choosing a transmitter with a suitable power output
- The secret to minimizing costs for your studio equipment
- How to determine how many watts of broadcast power you will need
- A copy of our “Guide to Starting an FM Radio Station”
- A copy of our “Manual for New Radio Station Managers”
- A copy of our “Top 5 Ways to Save Money When Starting a Radio Station” guide
- Information on setting up an internet (streaming) radio station
- Our own tried and proven recommendations for radio automation software and transmission equipment
- Tips on how to manage DJs and on-air Presenters
- Information on how to schedule shows and on-air content
- Whether (or when) to operate with volunteer or paid staff
- How to determine what studio space will work for you
You might expect to spend thousands of dollars on a comprehensive start-up service like ours, so how can we offer it to you for only $360?
Because we have helped set up hundreds of stations across the United States, our expert technicians have all the information they need for you at their fingertips. We’re not high-priced “consultants” who spend weeks looking for answers – we already have the answers from our many years experience of working for radio stations and running stations ourselves. We are the only organization dedicated to helping people with no industry experience start their own radio station.
Our one-time fee is $265 – there are no additional costs. Our experts will mentor you through the whole process of setting up your station – from start to finish. You’ll receive all the information you need presented in an easy-to-read format, geared toward people with no prior experience in the industry. And you’ll get on-going assistance, accurate and reliable advice, up-to-date information and recommendations. And our experts will continue to advise you on any broadcasting issues or questions you may have – it’s all included!
The following are a few of the unsolicited testimonials we have received from our customers:
“Hello Tony – I appreciate everything you have sent and the trouble you have gone to for me. I am really interested in all of this and thank you so much for your advise and you opinions because it would seem that after having everything explained that you clearly know how to get things started.”
Jerry – Musktogee, Oklahoma
“See this is what I mean way more than my monies worth. Yes that is very helpful indeed. I am glad I came to you. At least I feel I have direction, again because of you. Your options are worth more than just a look at. Again thank you sooo much Tony. Sorry if I keep coming back to you. Its just that you have been the most help and experienced through all of this.”
Joseph – Honolulu, Hawaii
“Thanks Tony! You certainly are worth your fee!!”
Katrina – Los Angeles, California
We’re happy to answer any questions you may have about our service. Just fill in the form at right and send it to us today.